Magento 2 Maintenance Page by Meetanshi enables a user friendly page instead of broken website when the store is in maintenance mode or is about to launch!
Online Magento 2 stores may undergo changes from time to time such as upgrading to the latest version, installing a new theme, or an extension. At these times, the store needs to be switched in the maintenance mode. However, doing so displays a broken link. It's not advisable from the SEO perspective. The solution is the Magento 2 Maintenance Page extension.
Also, if you are about to launch your Magento 2 store, a coming soon page can benefit you. Create a buzz about new products among potential customers. Enable social media buttons to increase engagement with them on social media. Enjoy the benefit of relevant keywords ahead of time using Magento 2 Coming Soon & Maintenance Page extension.
The Magento 2 Maintenance Page is a feature-rich extension that allows a countdown timer and adding pictures, sliders or videos in the page background to make it more attractive!
Benefits of Magento 2 Maintenance Page:
- Allow to set redirection page from the backend.
- Allows the admin to set custom design for the maintenance page.
- Option to display custom message using WYSIWYG.
- Allows the admin to select a template and layout from the dropdown.
- Allows the admin to custom title and its color for the subscription button.
- Allows the admin to set custom title and title color for subscription button.
- Admin can set the logo with custom dimensions.
- Countdown timer style can be set.
- Options to see the preview of maintenance page.
- Allows the admin to set the option for receiving an email when maintenance mode ends before a fixed number of days.
- Easily switching the store to maintenance mode.
- A countdown timer to switch back to live site.
- Make the maintenance mode page attractive with pictures, sliders or videos in the background.
- Grow your subscribers' list with a subscription box in the maintenance page.
- Enable social media buttons for increasing engagement with potential customers.
- *Set up whitelist IPs that includes testers or developers.
- Integrate Google Analytics on the maintenance page.
- Leverage SEO benefit for the relevant keywords ahead of time.
Watch the video to understand how the Magento 2 Maintenance Page extension works in your store.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.co...nance-page.html