Canceling orders with Magento 2 is too complicated for users. Because it does not allow users to cancel orders just with the one click.
Sometimes customers can change their minds after placing the orders or in another case they might not be satisfied with the quality of the product. In that case, they want to cancel their order so instead of making them go through the whole cancellation process, this extension allows customers to cancel orders right from the frontend just by clicking the cancel order button under the My Orders section.
Only orders having pending status can be canceled. After clicking the cancel order button, customers can enter a reason for canceling the order in the confirmation popup. After that order status will change from pending to canceled and Admin will notify about the order cancellation through email.
Allows customers to cancel pending orders right from the frontend under My Account section and send an email notification to inform the admin about canceled orders.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- Allow customers to cancel orders from the frontend.
- Allow customers to give a reason in the confirmation popup.
- Notify admin about the cancellation of the order using email.
- Change order status from pending to canceled after clicking the cancel order button.
- Product quantities are back in stock when customers cancel orders.
For more detail: Cancel Orders for Magento 2 Extension