• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LadonnaLaelia

LadonnaLaelia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 04:33 AM

The first and foremost thing to be noticed before buying a cell phone or if you are planning to buy a cell phone is whether the cell phone is compatible with your desired sonnerie téléphone. Almost all cell phones come with preinstalled ringtone that are free or cost you very less but you have to manually add more. Almost all the ringtone is available in various formats like mp3, wma, iks and others. You can either download free ringtone download for your cell phone or you can buy it when you go to market.

All latest ringtones in the category of electronic ringtones are tested and checked, so that you can be absolutely sure that none of the latest ringtones for phones conformed with any old fashioned telephone ringtone. If you want to add some of your own ringtone to your newly bought or newly purchased telephone, you just have to download the free ringtone app from the respective store. All you have to do is to search and select the type of ringtone that you want and press on "Add". Free ringtone download for your phone will be added into memory and you don't need to search for the same again.

There are various popular and famous ringtone manufacturers who have come up with their own version of latest and old fashion tones. They also provide various other exciting ringtones in the form of songs, jingles, etc. If you are also planning to buy a new mobile phone and want to add beautiful ringtone to your cell phone, then download a free ringtone download from internet and you will get various other ringtones according to your preference. If you don't like the ringtone of your choice and if you want it for free, then you can surely get it in no time by following above mentioned procedure.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 jhonny07

jhonny07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 10:01 AM

So I don't use any app for downloading's the ringtone but I see one popular app called zedge for downloading's some catchy ringtone and I am also mobile app development dubai so I know more about it and if anyone need help on app development pls free to contact me.