The Events Manager Magento 2 extension helps the store owners to display the latest events to customers/visitors on the website. In the front-end, it has an "Our events" link on the top header/footer section. The users can list and view the event's details by clicking on the link (Header/Footer). The Events Manager Magento 2 extension provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company.
- This extension comes with a responsive design & Powerful admin option with a lot of custom configuration settings.
- Be creative! Use the built-in WYSIWYG editor to add nice looking event details for the store.
- Display the latest events in the sidebar block.
- Easily manageable from the admin control panel with lots of configuration options.
- Display events photos in a popup.
- List of all the events according to date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date, etc.
- Provides 2 different layout Grid Layout and List Layout.