Magento 2 stores must offer secure payment facility to customers in order to win their trust and have a smooth payment system. Meetanshi have come up with Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments extension to allow Magento 2 store owners to accept secure online payments through UK's Barclaycard Payment gateway.
Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments supports accepting two types of payments: ePDQ Direct payment and ePDQ hosted payment. The ePDQ direct payment captures payments on site.
The ePDQ hosted payment enables checkout using a hosted payment page for secure transactions using 3D secure and CVC verification.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments:
-Barclaycard ePDQ Direct payment Seamless checkout process.
-The card details are stored in the store's servers and sent to the payment gateway using encryption. -Admin can handle more customers as card data stored and processed in the Magento 2 store.
- Allows creating orders from backend using Barclaycard Payment method.
- 3D secure payment for the protection against theft. Secure online payments.
- Hash algorithms provides advanced protection. Admin can set custom title for the payment method. -Allows the admin to integrate Barclaycards using PSPID, user ID and password.
- From Barclaycard’s backend, the admin can enter alias if created.
- Option for direct link method by entering SHA-in phrase.
-Allows the admin to test using sandbox mode. Allows to add order prefix to identify placed order. -Supports Authorize as well as Authorize and Capture payment action.
- Option to select order status for new order placed such as Processing and Suspected Fraud.
-Option to select credit card types for accepting payments.
-Admin can select countries to allow using Barclaycard direct payment method.
-Option to enable debug. By selecting Barclaycard ePDQ Direct Payments and entering the credit card details, customers can place order in Magento 2 store.
- If 3D secure is enabled, the customer has to authenticate the payment transaction.
-On the Barclaycard hosted payment page, the payment success message is shown.
-In customer’s account section and order view section in the backend, the payment details are stored.
-Order creation can be done by the admin from the backend and invoice can also be created manually. -Facilitates an online fraud facility for Barclaycard direct payment where the credit memo can be generated from the invoice.
For more information,
Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments
No replies to this topic