Greetings of the day.
The module helps to add image on all website pages a preloader, also known, as a loading page, or preloading screen it’s the loading animation or static image that shows on the website while the page is loading in the background.
Implement a preloader to make the product or app look more professional, reinforce the branding and product positioning, make the waiting time pass more quickly, and ultimately stop users from leaving the page before it’s ready to use.
A good preloader should be visually pleasing and show progress visually through simple animations or good images.
A preloader can be seen while waiting for a website or application to load
Preloaders are important interface elements that let visitors know that the website hasn't crashed, it's just processing data
Preloaders not only look fantastic, but they also play a critical part in the functionality of your website. While lengthy loading times are inconvenient, they do not have to be a deal-breaker. By deploying preloaders where required, you may reduce the loss of revenue caused by poor connections
Preloading is a relatively new resource hint that can help web developers and SEO professionals set priorities for certain resources. This can improve the user experience by enhancing page speed. Page speed not only impacts the user experience, improving user signals on the site, but it is also an SEO factor
- A preloader gives your product a more professional look
- A preloader reinforces branding
- A preloader animation can decrease the bounce rate
- Use your preloader to inspire and motivate your users
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, etc.
- Lightweight. (Smaller file size which loads faster.)
- Increase sales, conversion rates, and product promotions.
- Maintain existing customers & Attract new customers.
- Lower marketing expenses, exposure to potential customers, and reach targeted audiences.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 1.5,1.6 and 1.7.
- Multiple browsers compatibility(IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Mobile, Tablet, and all devices compatible.
- Module works without doing any change in existing files on PrestaShop store versions.
- 24*7 Support
- Good Documentation
Step 1: Upload the module zip file from the back-office Module & Services menu tab. Module Manager area using the upload button. After the successful installation module menu, the link will appear in the left menu or top menu in the back-office area.
Step 2: Install the module using the install button.
Step 3: Visit the module management page from the back-office "More" area (section) in the left menu in the back-office.
Step 4: The module installation process is very easy, how module configuration works can be seen in the demo instance.
Step 5: Please visit our demo instance for module configuration and usage demo.
Step 6: Get the preloader image or gif image or animation image URL to add from the module back-office.
- Module works without making any change in the existing PrestaShop file so that existing customization and theme change do not affect.
- We provide free technical and feature support in installation, and configuration, as well as access to updates available for this product.
- Free support on installation, configuration, and customization as per store requirements, for example, new hook addition to your store
Please leave your valuable feedback after using the module.
This will help to increase self-confidence, improve service, and enhance the module as per requirements to make it better for different online stores.
Request: Please share your website URL after using the module to help others to see how the module works on your website.
Download Module and Documentation File from below URL
Our Online Store
Our Marketplace URL
[FREE MODULE] PrestaShop Preloader - Page Loading Image - Page Loading Animation - Preloading Screen - Loading Page
Posted 04 August 2022 - 07:00 PM