Photo

What is difference between "no follow" and "do follow" in SEO ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 krishnanayak

krishnanayak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:18 AM

Some one explain and desribe what is difference between "no follow" and "do follow" links attribute in htmal and what is the importance both in SEO fields. Because many website use "no follow" attributes in url so if i submit my sites in other sites then after submission a sites show "no follow" in my links so its works for my sites better ranking or not.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Guest_Thorka_*

Guest_Thorka_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

Hey,, Guys i just want to know What is the difference between Google SEO and Yahoo SEO? share with me

#3 ahabrot

ahabrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Nofollow link is important to prevent unnatural link when you have a plan to improve seo. Although rel "nofollow is not count by search engine , but you can use nofollow backlink to influence your web authority . For best building link , especially to aged domain, we need many dofollow link to ensure search engine know our link

#4 DavidMichael

DavidMichael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:59 AM

Do Follow Link:

Do Follow links are links that count as points, pushing SEO link juice and boosting the page rank of the linked-to sites

No Follow Link:

A no follow link is a link that does not count as a point in the page’s favor, does not boost PageRank, and doesn’t help a page’s placement in the SERPs.

IPB Skin By Virteq