What is difference between "no follow" and "do follow" in SEO ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_krishnanayak_*

Guest_krishnanayak_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:18 AM

Some one explain and desribe what is difference between "no follow" and "do follow" links attribute in htmal and what is the importance both in SEO fields. Because many website use "no follow" attributes in url so if i submit my sites in other sites then after submission a sites show "no follow" in my links so its works for my sites better ranking or not.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Guest_Thorka_*

Guest_Thorka_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:20 AM

Hey,, Guys i just want to know What is the difference between Google SEO and Yahoo SEO? share with me

#3 ahabrot

ahabrot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Nofollow link is important to prevent unnatural link when you have a plan to improve seo. Although rel "nofollow is not count by search engine , but you can use nofollow backlink to influence your web authority . For best building link , especially to aged domain, we need many dofollow link to ensure search engine know our link

#4 sarahalfred

sarahalfred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 07:21 AM

Dofollow links are those links which do not contain Rel=”Nofollow” attribute. These links have the potential to improve the ranking & credibility of your website in search engines. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this type of link, then both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you.

#5 yatharthmarketing

yatharthmarketing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:27 AM

Do follow link is a link which is noticed by Search Engine has more importance than no follow back link. No follow link is a link which is not noticed by Search Engine and It does not have more importance than do follow back link.