• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#101 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:11 PM

At the end I have to draw conclusions ... It seems to me that TinyMCE does not load properly.

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#102 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:24 PM

You need to change the TinyMCE editor by using the prestashop 1.4 to work ... Does anyone know how?

#103 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

#104 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 01:54 PM

module contains new feature now to display popup after selected time delay (in seconds)

feature showcase here:

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#105 lateral

lateral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 08:59 PM

Hi Vekia,

I am using the latest version of Pop Up.

I want to "link/attach" a pop up to the "Add to Cart" button so that when somebody presses it a pop up is displayed that reminds them to register etc.

Obviously all of the existing functionality and the "Display popup once again after" values also work as normal.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Regards
Greg

#106 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:50 PM

module contains new feature now to display popup after selected time delay (in seconds)
feature showcase here:

this new function as can be inserted?
Thx

#107 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:03 PM

There is no way to help me? Vekia, this feature is new? as I can make?

... Thanks.

By the way, I still do not know how to use the application with the editor, I have not succeeded. Investigating and doing things, playing and tweaking, I coseguido it work, but I still insist that the customer service leaves much to be desired. Still they have not answered me from the department of customer service and this is not serious.

Maybe everything has an explanation, but the truth is that I do not have given me and I think it would be ok by mypresta.eu a clarification.

Thank you.

#108 Osar

Osar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:47 PM

#109 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

two tutorials based on this responsive popup addon:

newsletter popup:

article here: newsletter subscription popup

currency selection popup:

article here: currency selection popup

age verification popup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LogXchp0f74
article here: age verification popup

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#110 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:33 AM

new version is ready to download!

added minor popup creation fixes (in some environments popup list was empty!)

#111 pitu6767

pitu6767

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:09 AM

Hi Vekia, congratulations on the module, looks good.

What I need is that the popup is on the side as you wearing style block Facebook in the demo. Not in the center, in a fixed side and when pulses opens. Can be done?

Also, you can put a form in the popup?

Thank you!

#112 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:13 AM

Hi Vekia, congratulations on the module, looks good.

What I need is that the popup is on the side as you wearing style block Facebook in the demo. Not in the center, in a fixed side and when pulses opens. Can be done?

Also, you can put a form in the popup?

Thank you!

hello

of course, module has go feature to open popup when someone will click on such fixed button :-)

#113 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:56 AM

new version of module is ready to use
- fixes related to module on PrestaShop cloud

#114 agshoward

agshoward

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

Hi Vekia,

Been reading thru this thread with regards to your module, I have a couple of questions before looking to purchase:

1. Can I have a popup tied to a button? for example, I will code the product on the product page to have a custom order button instead of add to cart.

2. Can the popup have some form info for the user to complete and send, with reciprocal response to say form sent etc - think contact form.

thanks in advance 

#115 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:00 PM

Hi Vekia,

Been reading thru this thread with regards to your module, I have a couple of questions before looking to purchase:

1. Can I have a popup tied to a button? for example, I will code the product on the product page to have a custom order button instead of add to cart.

2. Can the popup have some form info for the user to complete and send, with reciprocal response to say form sent etc - think contact form.

thanks in advance 

hello agshoward,
1) yes, you can add popup to button, video below shows the feature for product modal popup, but popup pro has got the same feature, here is the video exmaple: 

2) you can put the the popup anything you want, so if you have a code that will create contact form - you can do it of course :-)

#116 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:06 AM

great tutorial and videoguide

check how you can create responsive sizes chart in your shop with this module!
it's available here: https://mypresta.eu/...hart-popup.html

#117 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

new great tutorial related to this module

check how you can add responsive modal facebook likebox window to your online store!

#118 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

i released new version of prestashop popup pro module
new version contains feature to spawn popup "on exit" - when someone will try to close your shop page

#119 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

new version is ready to download!
- fixes related to popup blocks "update" process. Now update saves "onexit" feature properly

#120 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:31 PM

new version of the module is ready

- added improvement called "hide on close". This feature allows to close popup only with special button to close it (you can define own button).

- popup will be closed only if someone will hit this button. customers that will not close popup with this button will see popup all the time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: popup, modal, box, notification, module