1 reply to this topic

#1 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:27 PM

hello

im looking for module that will create box notification in my prestashop store.

i want to use it to display warning, and in some cases just greetings and for some other stuff.

What i expect is a possibiliy to informa my customers of a flash sale, of sales, promotions, and guide shop guests on their arrival in my online shop.

what i need:

Features
Merchants often need to put forward a possible warning, a call to action or a simple greeting!
This module developed by PrestaShop lets you easily add a message from your back office, without having to change anything in the PrestaShop files. You can also choose the period you want to view the notificationand the frequency with which it will appear again for users who have already seen it.

The module uses the WYSIWYG editor of PrestaShop, TinyMCE, for your convenience when you prepare your message.

Order now this module that will serve you for all your present business operations and future!
transfo061112  061112

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:00 AM

hello

i think that this module will meet your requirements:

notification box (popup) prestashop module

module has got much more features in addition to features you mentioned,

i don't know any better module than this one

and it is super cheap!

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png