Knowband offers the fastest way to Integrate eBay store with the OpneCart shop. Store admin can use the eBay marketplace Integration extension to connect the eBay shop and OpenCart store in a few simple clicks. eBay Marketplace is one of the top leading online Marketplace. eBay store has played a significant role in online business. eBay Marketplace connector automates the entire listing pricing. Inventory management and orders. Orders at the eBay stores can be easily managed and monitored from the backend of the OpenCart Store.
To connect the OpenCart store with eBay Marketplace, first buy the OpenCart eBay marketplace Integration extension from Knowband store. Install the eBay Marketplace connector extension by OpenCart in the backend of the store. Then, register you store at eBay Marketplace.Now submit the API keys in the respective fields in the backend to configure the module.
Features offered by the OpenCart eBay Connector extension are:
- eBay OpenCart Connector Extension offers effortless installation and configuration.
- OpenCart eBay Marketplace Connector offers a user-friendly interface.
- OpenCart eBay Connector extension offers a profile based listing.
- Store owner using the OpenCart eBay Integrator can map the categories of eBay Shop with store categories.
- Store owners can add multiple shipping templates from the backend of the store.
- Products listed at the eBay Marketplace can be locally synced in the backend of the OpenCart eBay Marketplace integrator.
- eBay Orders can be easily synced at the backend of OpenCart store. Order status can be easily updated from the backend of the store. The updated order status can be synced at the eBay store.
For further details, refer to the OpenCart eBay Marketplace Connector module User Guide.
In case of any query or confusion regarding the OpenCart Marketplace eBay Connector extension, contact us at support@Knowband.com