DEFTONES

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

I want to export my customers list from my prestashop 1.5

then i want to import these customers to my prestashop 1.6

how i can achieve it? is there any easy way ? for exmaple some modules etc.?

looking for the best presta addons with outstanding support? check this: PrestaShop Modules

#2 Tom Evans

Tom Evans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

The export and import process is done with the help of CSV (comma-separated values) files.

You can export information from PrestaShop1.5 from the page in the admin panel from which you can manage that particular information. if you want to export the customers, go to Customers menu>Customers sub-menu in the admin pannel and click on the Export button that's in the top right corner; for the addresses this will be Customers menu>Addresses sub-menu>Export button, etc.

Once you have the CSV file(s) with the exported information on your local computer you can import it into another PrestaShop instance or in the same one. If necessary you can edit the file before importing it.

#3 Mariusz

Mariusz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:43 AM

What about customers passwords with import to clean prosta 1.6 from old one ? I think you need as well to change keys in configuration files to the same with old presta. Otherwise all customers will have to reset theirs passwords to login.

#4 vekia

vekia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10166 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

it's not possible.

you can do it only if you will reconfigure your clean installation

by reconfigure i mean modification of configuration files where cookie key code is stored.

you have to copy this code from your old installation to new one.

otherwise all passwords will not work.

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png  lpHMrZ5.png  gtKHYO7.png  google-48.png

#5 James

James

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:54 AM

Do you only want to import customers? I see prestashop migration tool can help you ti import data to prestashop 1.6. You can read more information in Prestashop forum, https://www.prestash...-to-prestashop/

Take it easy!

LitExtension - Supplier of Shopping Cart Migration Tool

#6 fairymiss303

fairymiss303

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

The export and import process is done with the help of CSV (comma-separated values) files.

#7 alexnguyen

alexnguyen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

Prestashop to Prestashop migration tool by LitExtension allows users to upgrade from Prestashop 1.5 to 1.6 with function of migrating data including Customers, Products, Categories, Orders, Password and even SEO URLs from Prestashop to Prestashop 1.6. For more details, read the topic at: http://cart-help.com...p-16-migration/

Shopping cart migration tool