A Multi Seller Marketplace is used when many merchants integrate to sell their products and services there. The Magento 2 Marketplace Module may actually enhance your store with just a few mouse clicks. The Magento 2 Marketplace module must be purchased from the Knowband shop by the store owner then add the file to the store's backend as well. The Magento 2 Marketplace Extension should also be installed. The administrator must then modify several configurations in the area for general settings. As a result, registering a shop from the store's front end will be simple for the vendors.
How can the Magento 2 Marketplace Module reduce the administrative workload?
The admin can accept or deny the seller's request for account permission whenever he likes. Additionally, the seller can only list their goods for sale at the Marketplace after he confirms the account request. In reality, sellers can list their goods via the dashboard for vendors. The admin has the option of charging sellers a worldwide or personal commission. In actuality, the store owner can decide which categories and which products are limited. From the store's backend, you may control both admin and seller orders.
Features of the Magento 2 Multi-Seller Marketplace module
- From the store's admin panel, the administrator can change the admin commission to his preference. In reality, he is able to decide whether to set global or personal commissions.
- The admin receives requests from sellers for account approval. He can also approve or reject from the Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin's backend. The number of times a seller may submit a request for account approval can be set by the admin.
- The admin himself decides what products are allowed. In reality, if he activates the product approval feature, the admin must approve the listed products. Sellers can only sell items on the marketplace after the admin has approved their list of goods.
- Only in the specified category may the vendor add products. A seller may ask admin for permission to utilise a category other than the one that was allocated if they so choose.
- Orders received at the marketplace are listed in the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Extension's admin panel. The store's backend allows the admin to simply track both seller and customer orders.
- From the admin area of the Magento 2 Multi-vendor Marketplace Module, the administrator has ability to update the seller order status.
- From the storefront, customers can provide their insightful seller reviews and buyer comments. The administrator himself reads and approves these reviews. Additionally, the admin is free to accept or reject the review at any time.
- From the section for seller profiles, sellers can add links to their social profiles.
- Membership programmes can be added by store owners. For their products to be sold on the Marketplace, vendors must purchase subscription plans. The length and legitimacy of the sale for a seller will be determined by membership plans.
The Magento 2 Multi-Seller Marketplace also enables connectivity with mobile apps in addition to the features listed above. Customers can browse and track reviews, items, orders, and seller profiles from their mobile devices using the Marketplace mobile app.
To sign up as a marketplace vendor, the trader must check a box on the customer sign-in form. Additionally, the seller can start selling their goods on the website after having their request approved by the store administrator. From the backend, the administrator of the Magento 2 Multi-Seller Marketplace plugin can monitor and control sellers. From the admin panel, the store owner can manage the vendor list. Please feel free to contact seller@Knowband.com with any questions or information about the Magento 2 Marketplace module.