What data can be migrated from Magento to WooCommerce
You are able to migrate entire eCommerce and CMS data from Magento to WooCommerce including products, images, categories, customers, orders, taxes, reviews, blogs, posts and pages. Besides, you can migrate extension data as well.
- Product Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Price, Special Price, Images, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Types: Custom Options, Configurable, Virtual, Downloadable, Grouped.
- Product Links, e.g. Categories, Downloads, Upsells and Cross-sells Products..
- Product Attributes.
- Category Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Image, SEO URLs (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, History, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Name, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Tax, Option Details, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing/Payment and Shipping Addresses.
- Tax Class, Tax Zones and Rates, Tax Rules.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Customer, Comment, Rating, Status, Date.
How to migrate Magento to WooCommerce with Next-Cart
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Set up source and target store (upload Kitconnect to Magento and WooCommerce store's root folder)
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Get more detail and try a Free Demo Migration at: Magento to WooCommerce Migration.
Save 20% for Summer Holiday. Coupon code: NC20. Valid until September 5, 2019. We always have many other promotions in months.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our technicians are always ready to help you answer all questions 24/7.
Have a nice day!