Magento to WooCommerce Migration Tool by LitExtension is a full features plugin allows Magento store owners to migrate data from their store to WooCommerce. Migration data includes: Products, Categories, Customers, Customers Password, Orders, Reviews, Manufacturers, Taxes,... and can be extended via customization
WHAT DATA CAN I MIGRATE FROM MAGENTO TO WOOCOMMERCE?
• Product Information: Product Name, Product Description, Quantity, Model, Available, Weight, Created Date, Modified Date , Price, Tax Class, etc.
• Product Images: Support to migrate all products images from source store to target store
• Product Attributes: Additional fields that may affect the price of product and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Color, Size, Material, etc.
• Product Extra Fields: Additional fields that do not affect the price of product and have no selective meanings, e.g. checkboxes, dropdownlist, radiobuttons.
• Product Variants: A specific item, it can be grouped with related variants together to form a product, e.g. an iPhone 6 gold,16GB storage has SKU of 1234 is one product variant of the iPhone product.
• Product Tags: The keyword you assign to your product. Tags describe a property of your product.
• Related Products: Products in the same category as the item a shopper is viewing
• Categories: Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
• Image Categories: Images corresponding to the product categories.
• Customer information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, DOB, Phone,Home Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Registered Date, Status, etc.
• Customer Password: Support migrate Customer Passwords from Magento to WooCommerce
• Customer Groups: Allows to migrate customers preserving relationships with their groups
• Order Information: Customer Information, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Order Statuses, Totals, Created Date, etc.
• Order Details: List of products in an order, e.g. Product Name, Price, Quantity, etc. of each product in an order.
Migrate Product and Category SEO Urls: Supports migrating custom product and category SEO Urls to preserve SEO ranking of Source Store
6. Custom Fields
• Migrate Custom Fields: Support migrating custom fields of products, categories, customers and orders
• Review Information: Reviews of each product made by customer on your store including: Customers Name, Rating, Review, etc.
• Tax details: Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Date, etc.
• Manufacturers Information: Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
• Manufacturer Images: Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
" So relieved I found this company and that their exclusively 5 star reviews actually seemed to be from genuine, happy customers and not written by themselves I found ALL of what other people say about their products and services true and can only confirm these experiences.
They did a Magento to WooCommerce transfer for me and provided lots of help on the way, since this is my first WooCommerce shop and also Magento isn't exactly the simplest kind of shop software. They not only offered me a very good deal to do the migration for me (other services only provide a DIY tool with less features for way more $$), their customer service is outstanding too: prompt, effective, friendly, which is very reassuring when dealing with the most delicate data that are your whole business/income and work of years. I was also able to keep all my URLs, customer passwords, ... just what a proper migration should do, and there was never a moment of uncertainty or fear of data loss involved.
I highly recommend Magento to WooCommerce plugin to anyone who might need shop migration, they are no doubt the best deal on the market. After many disappointments over the last months with web developers and other so-called "services" I thought I was lucky to finally have found someone reliable. But now I realise, with LitExtension you don't need luck, because they know what they're doing. So glad to know that there are still people out there who seem to enjoy their work and take pride in servicing others.
Thanks to Alex and his team of developers! Please keep up your great work."- Michaela
Magento often turns out to be overwhelming for many store owners when they discover the complexity of this e-Commerce platform. WooCommerce is a great alternative in such cases, especially for small / medium-sized stores.
As for means of migration, I’d recommend you to try out Cart2Cart. As a leading automated shopping cart migration service, it offers a robust functionality to migrate your store to WooCommerce without a hitch. From products, orders, customers to reviews and customer passwords, Cart2Cart will get your database moved swiftly, accurately, and for a reasonable price. But if you’re not ready to pay immediately, you can go with a free Demo migration instead. Demo transfer will move a limited number of entities to your live WooCommerce store so that you could evaluate the results and see how the service actually works.
Magento and WooCommerce are top two best e-commerce platforms at the moment. When you choose an e-commerce platform, business should think about your long-term goal and your budget, what online store need not what the software provide. People recognize that Magento is suitable for large business and agencies with grand plans or existing successful online store. Smaller businesses with less developing experience should use WordPress and WooCommerce. Here is a nice comparison between Magento and WooCommerce, take a tour: http://blog.litexten...right-choice-2/
You are using Magento store. You feel that the budget for Magento is too big and management system is complicated. In your mind, you want to import Magento products to WooCommerce with simple things. You should try with Magento to WooCommerce Plugin, which help you make your dream come true.
Magento to Woocommerce migration tool is the best solution used by lots of online merchants to migrate Magento to WooCommerce successfully. This tool is coded to run automatically so its so safe and efficient.
Other cart migration such as OpenCart to WooCommerce, Zencart to WooCommerce, Virtuemart to WooCommerce, also are the most popular tools for eMerchants' demands. Contact us for more information.
LitExtension - Supplier of Shopping Cart Migration Tool