Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments by Meetanshi integrates UK's Barclaycard
Magento 2 stores must offer secure payment facility to customers in order to win their trust and have a smooth payment system. Meetanshi have come up with Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments extension to allow Magento 2 store owners to accept secure online payments through UK's Barclaycard Payment gateway.
Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments supports accepting two types of payments: ePDQ Direct payment and ePDQ hosted payment. The ePDQ direct payment captures payments on site. The ePDQ hosted payment enables checkout using a hosted payment page for secure transactions using 3D secure and CVC verification.
Benefits of choosing Meetanshi for Magento 2 Barclaycard Payments: Barclaycard ePDQ Direct payment
- Seamless checkout process.
- The card details are stored in the store's servers and sent to the payment gateway using encryption.
- Admin can handle more customers as card data stored and processed in the Magento 2 store.
- Allows creating orders from backend using Barclaycard Payment method.
Barclaycard ePDQ Hosted payment
- Supports all types of major credit and debit cards along with Paypal.
- Card details are stored on the server of the payment gateway.
- Enable CVC verification.
- 3D secure payment processing for safety against theft.
- Supports Authorize as well as Authorize and Capture payment action.
- Secured customer card details.