What data can be migrated from Magento to PrestaShop
Migrate from Magento to PrestaShop is not as complicated as you think. PrestaShop supports most types of data that is supported by Magento (5/6 product types), that mean you are able to migrate from Magento to PrestaShop without losing data.
With the Magento to PrestaShop migration tool, you are able to migrate entire eCommerce and CMS data from your current Magento store to PrestaShop in a few clicks. Support all types of data including products, images, categories, customers, orders, taxes, reviews, blog posts and pages. We also support migrating data from modules/extensions as your demand.
- Product Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Prices, Images, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Options, Product Variants. Custom Options Product will become Combinations Product in Prestashop
- Product Links, e.g. Manufacturer, Categories, Downloads/Files, Related Products, Grouped Products.
- Product Attributes.
- Support product types: Simple Product, Configurable Product, Virtual Product, Downloadable Product, Grouped Product.
- Category Informations, e.g. Name, Description, SEO URLs (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Taxes, Tax Rules (Tax Zones and Rates).
- Manufacturer Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Meta, Logo.
- Manufacturer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Customer Groups Link (Optional).
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, History, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Name, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Tax, Option Details, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing/Payment and Shipping Addresses.
- Order Links, e.g. Products, Customer.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Customer, Comment, Rating, Status, Date.
How to migrate Magento to PrestaShop with Next-Cart
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform with ease. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Set up source and target store (upload Kitconnect to your Magento and PrestaShop stores's root folder)
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Get more detail and try a Free Demo Migration at: Magento to PrestaShop Migration.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our technicians are always ready to help you answer all questions and resolve all the problems 24/7. Nothing is impossible!
Have a great day!
- Knowband Plugins likes this