Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India by Meetanshi offers to automate Indian GST charges on the orders for the multi-vender Magento 2 marketplace.
The Government of India passed the Goods and Service Tax (GST) in 2017 intending to make one nation, one tax policy.
The implementation of GST for E-commerce business is a challenging task. Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India by Meetanshi extension allows charging GST on orders based on the business category set by vendors in the store.
The module helps to calculate GST in Magento 2 store. By integrating Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension, merchants can automate GST calculations.
As the Government of India has made GST mandatory for Indian businesses, this module is must-have for your Magento 2 store.
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India Extension:
- Allows adding buyer GSTIN from the frontend.
- Offers to automate the calculation and applies a GST rate on product purchase.
- Product prices can be set based on an inclusive or exclusive GST rate to calculate the GST amount on purchases.
- Allows setting the minimum cost to apply set GST rate and also GST rate to apply if product prices are below the specified minimum price.
- It has an option to set the business birthplace to make an automatic calculation and apply SGST, CGST, IGST, UTGST based on states and union territories of India.
- Offers auto calculation and applies GST to cart subtotal on the destination address, tax rate slab and business origin.
- The order details such as order view, invoice, credit memo, new order email, shipment and PDFs display a comprehensive bifurcation and view of GST.
- Option to add a digital signature image and signature text to add in order invoice PDFs.
- Allows adding GST on shipping charges.
- Option to enable shipping GST inclusive or exclusive of GST.
- It works smoothly in all Magento 2 product types.
- Navigate to Reports – GST Orders Report for order-related data and to export it.
- The PDFs of order invoices include mandatory order details such as GSTIN, PAN number, CIN, state code, HSN code, bifurcated GST amount, and digital signature.
Benefits of Choosing Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India Extension for Vendors:
- After adding a new vendor, the module automatically includes the fields like business origin, GSTIN, CIN, Pan Number, a signature line for the invoice pdf, and the option to upload a signature image for each vendor.
- When the vendor adds a new product, the module includes the below fields to be set:
- GST Rate
- Minimum product price to apply GST rate
- GST rate to apply on products below a minimum set price Product HSN code
- CGST, IGST, SGST and, UT GST details are displayed on the order view on each vendor’s business origin.
- The invoice and the invoice PDFs also includes GST details for each vendor.
Watch the video to understand how the Magento 2 Multi Vendor GST India extension works in your store.
For more details feel free to visit: https://meetanshi.co...-gst-india.html